Tecmo Bowl Season 8: Division & Conference alignment
Why random alignment?
Random alignment creates a new landscape each season. The Tecmo Bowl teams & key dynamics of the different match-ups don't change. However a teams fortunes can depending on which opponents they will face in their division and conference.
Below is a look back at previous seasons.
Playoff Facts & Figures:
- In 7 seasons, 6 different teams have won the championship.
- 7 different teams have reached the Tecmo Bowl championship game
- 9 teams have reached a conference championship game
- Dallas, Minnesota, & Washington have failed to reach a conference title game
- Chicago, Miami, & New York have played in the most conference title games (4).
- Chicago & Miami are 3-1 on conference title games. New York is 2-2.
- Chicago & Miami have the most Tecmo Bowl championship game appearances (3).
- Chicago & Miami are each 1-2 in Tecmo Bowl championship game.
- San Francisco is the only team to repeat as champion, & win multiple titles(2).
- New York is the only teams to reach a conference title game in 4 consecutive seasons.
- New York is the only teams to lose in consecutive conference title games.
- Cleveland & Denver are the only teams with 2 conference title game appearances and no wins.
Season Facts & Figures:
- New York has won 5 division titles in 7 seasons. Miami has 4.
- Chicago & Denver have the 3rd most division titles with 3.
- Cleveland & Minnesota are the only teams to not win a division title.